ALTEN is a leader of engineering consulting worldwide with over 34 000 employees in more than 25 countries; ALTEN supports its customers’ development strategies in the areas of innovation, R&D and information systems, we are committed to developing key competencies in order to be a trusted technological partner, top choice for the production of high end vehicles and aeronautical systems. ALTEN Italy is seeking to appoint an Experienced Business Manager with knowledge of the Aerospace market. We are looking for someone with a burning interest for business development and account management, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will be in charge of enhancing ALTEN’s activity in Italy, by:
- Developing ALTEN on the Italian market
- By analyzing the market and discovering new market trends while identifying customer’s potentials
- By being responsible for the full sales lifecycle including final contract negotiation
- Managing your own team
- By identifying and growing your team of specialized engineers in partnership with the recruitment division
- By conducting interviews and hiring suitable candidates in line with the Business Unit’s strategy
- By managing hierarchically your team of consultants while being responsible of the success of projects
- Being responsible of all financial aspects
- By managing the profit & loss of your own activity, including optimization targets
- By assuring the sustainability of your projects
This position is for you if:
- You have a Master Degree in Engineering or Business;
- You show a great interest in B2B sales and for the technical environment;
- You have from 2 to 5 years experience as sales/account or as engineer in the engineering (preferably aerospace);
- You are a good listener and communicator, convincing and pro-active;
- You are autonomous, you can manage your own priorities;
- You have initiative and motivation to reach planned & ambitious goals.
Fluency in Italian and English is mandatory.