The Financial Manager will be a strategic thought-partner, and report to the Managing Director and Southern Europe CFO. The successful candidate will be a hands-on and participative manager and will lead and develop an internal team to support the following areas: accounting, controlling and billing.
As Finance Manager, you will be expected to perform any of the following tasks:
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company
- Complete financial reports, lead month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecast, in an accurate and timely manner;
- Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking and reports.
- Deal with all fiscal issues, making sure that the company is compliant with local laws
- Coordinate and lead the annual audit process, liaise with external auditors and the finance committee of the board of directors.
- Oversee and lead annual budgeting and planning process
- Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting.
- Drive the continuous improvement of financial processes.
- Participate in performance evaluation of finance staff and conduct yearly follow up to identify skill development needs.Communicate and present the critical financial matters to the board of directors.
- Master Degree in Finanace/ Business administration
- The ideal candidate has experience of final responsibility for the quality and content of all financial data, reporting and audit coordination.
- A successful track record in setting priorities; keen analytic, organization and problem solving skills which support and enable sound decision making
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- A multi-tasker with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission
- The candidate should be fluent in Italian and English and French is a plus.
JOB LOCATION: Milan