ALTEN Italia is looking for a R&D Engineer with at least 1 year of experience, for important companies operating in the biomedical field.
- Experience in design and development of non-active plastic medical device in compliance with MDD/MDR standards and 21 CRF Part 820;
- Experience in design and development of plastic device involving extrusion molding and welding experience;
- Autonomy drafting and managing project documentation according to Design Control within Medical Device DHF;
- Knowledge and ability to comprehend technical drawings;
- Autonomously interfaces and coordinates with all internal and external project stakeholders;
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Ability to handle multiple projects on an ongoing basis;
- Fluency in Italian and English.
Location: Mirandola (MO)
Why choose ALTEN:
- Take part in projects with a high technological and innovative level;
- Join a company attentive to the well-being of people and committed to improving the work environment: ALTEN Italia is certified Top Employer 2022 (https://bit.ly/3IEennJ);
- Consolidate your skills within a stimulating and certified Agile Scrum;
- Continue your professional training thanks to our courses designed to support you in increasing your technical skills in the sector and language. Find out more about our PLATFORMSALTEN Academy (https://bit.ly/3C4a8zo) and Aula Streaming (https://bit.ly/3svGRuh);
- Access initiatives and programs designed for employee well-being, such as the Benefits & Conventions platform and the integrative health care plan.
PLEASE NOTE: We remind you that ONLY the ads on the ALTEN Italia website are true and attributable to our company.
"Diversity, whether cultural, sexual, age-related or career-related, fuels our Values. ALTEN aims to break down every barrier and prejudice: we offer a welcoming and inclusive accessible work environment in compliance with legal obligations, pursuant to Articles. 1 and 18, Law 68/99, carefully evaluating the candidates belonging to the protected categories."