Within 30 years, ALTEN has become leader in both outsourced Engineering and R&D and IT Services with 34,000 engineers in nearly 30 countries.
Our engineers carry out complex and highly technical projects throughout the value chain of the most prestigious companies in all sectors of industry, services, energy, life & sciences, financial services and telecommunications.
As one of the leading consultancy companies in Europe, we can offer you a modern and international company culture. We have an open company mindset with friendly staff, regular personalized feedback, a pragmatic working environment and reachable management.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Junior Business Controller & Analyst
ALTEN Group is seeking to appoint a local Junior Business Controller & Analyst for the International I Data Management & Controlling Department. We are looking for someone with a burning interest for operational data and who wants to work as an operational controller in an international environment.
You will be part of an international team reporting directly to the local Business Controller & Analyst consolidating and analysing the operational data from ALTEN in Italy. You will work closely with both the Local team of the company and the Consolidation team of the whole International I perimeter. The position is located at our headquarters at Milan, Italy.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
As Business Controller & Analyst, you will have a dynamic role where you will participate in the performance of the classic operational/reporting tasks of the team, which are the following:
- Performing the weekly / monthly monitoring of the business through the analysis of the operational indicator (KPIs)
- Producing quarterly operational reports for the Group as well as ad hoc analysis upon request
- Managing, maintaining and optimizing the company's performance by analysing with a critical eye the business metrics.
- Help on developing and maintaining the main work tools and reports by gathering data, perform data mining and analysis using tools such as MS Office and Power BI.
- Role of Business Partner by creating various dashboards for the Top Management to drive the activity
- Improvement of the synergies with other transversal departments by developing new reports that guarantee the accuracy of the data reported.
- Performing cross-operations with other Departments of ALTEN (HR, Recruitment, and Finance).
- Providing the best quality reports and analysis for key deadlines such as the monthly Business Meetings with the Top Management, the Committee Career (CC) (biannual assessment of the commercial/management team based on operational data)
- Implementation of the Bonus System for the Commercial team
To be considered for the position as Business Controller & Analyst, you are required to have:
- Academic degree in Business or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience in business/operational control.
- High level of Microsoft Excel.
- Fluent written and communication in English.
- Knowledge of Power BI.
- Committed with a strong interest for consolidating and analysing operational data.
- Excellent numeric and analytical skills.
- Rigorous, figures oriented, autonomous, dynamic, vivacious and with a very good synthesis spirit.
- Highly driven with an ability to work effectively both under own initiative and in a fast paced, multi-national environment