Do you want to be a Business Development Manager in ALTEN?
At ALTEN we develop and deliver competence for world-leading companies through the most committed engineering and IT consultants. Our customers are found in industries such as Energy, Telecom, Automotive, Defense & Aerospace, Life Science and Industry and we are active throughout the whole product lifecycle. As part of the ALTEN Group, we have over 34,000 employees and operations in 25 countries.
Alten Italia is looking for a proactive and determined business manager who will join our fast growing Life Science division. Within a structured team, based in Bologna, you will have the chance to deliver a customized service to clients and build your own career path.
- Creating new business opportunities by prospecting new customers in Pharmaceutical and Biomedical fileds;
- Gathering new business leads in consulting at actual customers;
- Participating and realizing the redaction of offers, reporting, etc
- Supporting in achievement of commercial objectives and pro-active development of corrective actions.
- Participating to the recruitment attracting policy;
- Selecting & recruiting your new consultants team;
- Being in charge of the consultant career evolution (annual review, training…).
- Being in charge of your own team of consultants;
- Supervising the financial status of your activity;
- Organizing & coordinating the commercial relationships with your partners.
- You have a Master degree in Engineering or Economic or Management;
- AT least 6 months experience as Jr Sales, account or Area Manager;
- You are fluent in English;
- You are a good listener and communicator, convincing and pro-active;
- You are autonomous, you can manage your own priorities but also you are a team player keeping focus on the company’s interests;
- You have initiative and motivation to reach planned & ambitious goals.
As one of the leading consultancy companies in Europe, we can offer you a modern and international company culture. We have an open company mindset with friendly staff, regular personalized feedback, a pragmatic working environment and reachable top management.