IT Infrastructure Library® (ITIL®) is a set of “Best Practices” for the management and supply of IT infrastructures and services, and is the framework for the world’s most popular and widespread IT Service Management, i.e. a “de facto” standard. ITIL® 4 evolves and expands upon the approach taken by the previous version, including new operating methods, like Lean, Agile and DevOps methodologies, coming into alignment with the new world of digital transformation and improving the alignment of IT and Business. The ITIL® 4 Foundation course is the basic level of certification in IT Service Management ITIL® 4.
At the end of the ITIL® 4 Foundation course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the key concepts of Service Management
- Explain the basic concepts and principles of ITIL® 4
- Understand the four dimensions of Service Management
- Understand the purpose and elements of the ITIL value system (ITIL Service Value System)
- Understand the activities of the Service Value Chain and how they are interconnected
- Know the purposes and key concepts of ITIL practices
- Describe how the ITIL® 4 framework can align IT services with business needs
Attending the course can give you the possibility to obtain PDU for the maintenance of PMI’s certifications. At the end of the course, the person will know type and number of PDU, after the confirmation of the presence during the lessons, according to Talent Triangle’s scheme.
The ITIL® 4 Foundation course is designed for use by: Project Managers, Business Managers, IT Managers, Service Managers and Process Owners, all staff involved directly in the supply and/or support of IT services.
Programme, Structure, Duration
The ITIL® 4 Foundation course programme is structured over:
- Fundamental concepts of Service Management
- ITIL® guidelines
- The four dimensions of Service Management
- ITIL® Service Value System
- The Service Value Chain
- ITIL® Practices
- Practice exam
The course runs for 18 hours, delivered over two days
Public Session 2020 – ITIL Foundation Level*
|April 22, 23, 24||Milan|
|July 13, 14, 15||Milan|
|October 19, 20, 21||Milan|
*This planning is subject to a minimum number of participants.
Price of the ITIL® 4 Foundation course: €850.00 + VAT
The cost of the course can be financed in full through Fondimpresa