Aimed at passing the ISTQB® “Advanced Level Test Analyst” certification exam, this is an advanced course focused on the role of the Test Analyst and his contribution in the test life cycle. The Advanced Level Test Analyst certification provides international recognition of skills in terms of analysis, design and execution of tests.
At the end of the course, the Test Analyst will have the tools to:
- Structure the activities defined in the test strategy in terms of business domain requirements
- Analyse the system in sufficient detail to meet the user’s quality expectations
- Assess the system requirements to determine domain validity
- Prepare and perform suitable test activities and report on progress
- Supply the necessary elements to support the assessments
- Implement the necessary tools and techniques to achieve the defined objectives
The course is intended for Testing professionals who have obtained the contents of the ISTQB® Foundation syllabus.
Programme, Structure, Duration
The programme is based on the Advanced Level Test Analyst Syllabus and is structured into the following modules:
- Processo di Test
- Test Management: Responsabilità dell’Analista del Test
- Tecniche di Test
- Il testing della qualità del software
- Gestione dei Difetti
- Strumenti di Test
The course runs for approximately 28 hours, which are delivered over four days. The ISTQB® Advanced Level Test Analyst certification exam can be taken in the afternoon of the fourth day; to take the exam, you must first have obtained ISTQB® Foundation Level certification.
Cost of the certification exam € 190,00 + VAT
Public Session 2020– ISTQB® Advanced Level Test Analyst*
|May 11, 12, 13, 14||Milano|
|July 6, 7, 8, 9||Roma|
|September 15, 16, 17, 18||Milano|
|October 12, 13, 14, 15||Roma|
*This planning is subject to a minimum number of participants.
Price of ISTQB® Advanced Level Test Analyst course €1.190,00 + VAT.
The cost of the course can be financed in full through Fondimpresa.
The registration must be formalized within the fifth working day before the date scheduled.
For further information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org